Airtel Free Browsing Cheats 2017 | Settings and Configuration Guide.
Airtel Free Browsing Cheats 2017 | Airtel Browsing Cheats, Airtel Settings and Configuration Guide
Airtel Free Browsing Cheats 2017 —Airtel free browsing cheat is an amazing offer from Airtel trying so hard to make your world a wonderful one as their slogan says. The free cheat can really be of great help to internet surfing freaks because it is free, fast and reliable. All you need is follow the steps below to enjoy this amazing offer.
Airtel Free Browsing Cheats 2017 – SETTINGS AND CONFIGURATION
- Download the Psiphon application
- Tick the “remove port” box
- Proxy Type: Real host
- Proxy Server: video.ng.airtellive.com
- Real Proxy Type: default
- Real Proxy server:
- Real Proxy Port:
- Tick Tunnel whole device and accept
- Now swipe to options and select United States as region
- Go to “more options”
- Un-tick connect through an HTTP Proxy…
- Go Back and Connect…
Once it’s connected… maybe in the next 10mins, then you can start surfing the internet, streaming and also downloading without limits.
AIRTEL PROXY PORT
AIRTEL FREE BROWSING CHEATS FOR YOUR PC
- Airtel sim
- Psiphon software for your PC
Configuration for your PC
- Open your Psiphon you’ve downloaded
- Click on settings and locate the ‘Upstream proxy’
- Use the following configuration for your upstream proxy
- Look for ‘psiphon region server’ and choose ‘Singapore’ as your region server. Apply these changes and then connect your modem and your psiphon, wait for some second for connection then start browsing unlimitedly on your pc.
HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER
- You should also configure your IDM [internet download manager] to be able to download file with it using your PC Psiphon software
- Open your internet download manager
- Click on ‘options’ at the top
and then look for ‘proxy/socks’ and then use the following setting to configure your IDM
Proxy address: 172.24.248.150
We believe this article was helpful, please share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google plus etc.