JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2017

JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2017

JAMB Change of Course Form | JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2017 out

The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have enabled the portal for JAMB 2017 Change of Course/Institution Form. This process is to enable candidates’ effect the needed changes in their earlier selected course and/or institution.

JAMB Change of Course

JAMB Change of Course

JAMB Change of Course/Institution – Why Candidates Apply

There are obviously three good reasons why a candidate may need to change his/her jamb choice of course or institution or both:

Low JAMB score:

After the release of Jamb results, the next thing to face is admission screening exercise and admissions. Now take for instance that someone applied for a federal university of technology, Minna who will probably fix a cut-off mark of 200 and above; if such candidate scored less than 200, it simply means he/she has lost the admission. In this case the change of institution to a state-owned/private University becomes necessary. State universities generally fix cut-off marks below 200.

Incomplete O’level results

In this case candidates who may have ran into deficiency of required credit passes in some key/relevant subjects may decide to go for change of course to accommodate themselves.

Mistakes during registration

Was there a mistake while filling your registration by either you or the business/cyber cafe? With this help, you can now correct any errors made during registration of your course or institution.

Other challenge

These includes several factors ranging from finance, change in Geographical locations, Parent’s suggestions, Fear of Tribal differences, etc. Such cases treated under this heading result to change of institution.

N/B: Change of course and institution can only be done once and you can only change to a course relating to your UTME Subject combination. To know if the course you want to change to aligns with your UTME subject combination.

How to Apply for JAMB Change of Course/Institution

  1. Go to JAMB Offices/certified registration centre to get the change of course/institution scratch card which goes for N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only)
  2. After acquiring the scratch card, proceed to http://www.jamb.org.ng/ effect the changes.
  3. You will however pay N500 for the change and printing. So the total cost to effect a change of institution/course is N3, 000.

Closing Date: Not yet available

Please share this information via your social media below, to help others.


Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.