Maritime Academy Admission Form 2017 | Cut off Mark, Requirement and Registration Guide.
Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron Admission Form 2017 | Maritime Academy of Nigeria, MAN post UTME / admission screening application form for the 2017/2018. See more details below;
Maritime Academy Admission Form 2017
Maritime Academy of Nigeria (MAN), Oron, invites all the candidates who selected Academy as their institution of First Choice and have scored the minimum of 180 marks (National cut-off mark) to attend the Post JAMB UTME screening exercise for National Diploma programmes as stated below.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Maritime Academy Admission Form 2017 is not yet available online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Date for the screening exercise:
Sunday – Friday 21st – 26th August, 2016
Maritime Academy of Nigeria
P.M.B. 1089, College Road, Oron
Akwa Ibom State
Time: 0730 hour (each day)
ND – Nautical Science
ND – Marine Engineering
ND – Boat/Ship Building Technology
ND – Maritime Transport and Business Studies
Requirements for the Aptitude Test:
Candidates are requested to report for the test with the following items:
i) JAMB result print-out.
ii) Original copy of credentials (including First School Leaving Certificate).
iii) Original copy of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
iv) Original copy of Certificate of Local Government/State of Origin.
v) A pair of white canvas and socks.
vi) White short and vest.
viii) Bucket and drinking cup.
In view of the unique nature of the Maritime Academy and the requirements for the training of seafarers, all candidates must be subjected to a comprehensive medical test before admission.
Consequently, all candidates are requested to pay the sum of N2,500.00 as screening fee and come with N15,000.00 for medical test to cover the following tests:
- Chest X-ray
- Packed cell volume
- Hepatitis β Surface Antigen
- TB Serology
- Pregnancy Test
- Blood Group
- Visual Acuity
Procedure for Online Payment:
- Log on to macademyoron.org.
- Click on registration and select “Application Form”.
- Click on “Purchase Form”.
- Enter the following details: First Name, Middle Name, Surname, Email, Phone Number, Choice of Program (e.g. ND, HND and PGD), Choice of Course.
Note: For ND applications you will be prompted to enter your JAMB Reg. No., JAMB year and JAMB Score when applying for all courses.
- Click “Continue” and on the next page, your remita RRR code will be displayed for you (you can note it down).
- Click on “Click Here to Pay”.
- Choose mode of payment e.g. online payment or Bank Branch.
- For online payment, enter your card details.
- An exam number will be generated for you; this will be your log in ID.
- Log in with your exam number as user ID and 2016/2017 as password.
- Click “Complete Registration”.
- For Bank Branch Payment print remita invoice which contains your RRR code.
- Proceed to the designated banks to make payment.
- An exam number will be generated for you; this will be your log in ID
- Log in with your exam number as user ID and 2016/2017 as password
- Click “Complete Registration”.
Closing date for the submission of application forms is
August 19, 2016. [Not Yet Announced]
Accommodation would be provided free to all candidates, while arrangement would be made in respect of feeding on pay-as-you-eat basis.
Please share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.