Nigeria Gas Company Recruitment 2017 | NGC Application Guide and Requirement.
Nigeria Gas Company Recruitment 2017 | The information below contains Nigeria Gas Company Recruitment Update…See more details below;
Nigeria Gas Company Recruitment 2017
The Nigerian Gas Association is the professional body responsible for the promotion and protection of the interests of the gas industry in Nigeria.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigeria Gas Company Recruitment Exercise is not yet available online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the recruitment is on.
Nigeria Gas Company Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2017 NGC Recruitment form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- When is NGC Recruiting for 2017?
- How to apply for NGC Graduate Recruitment 2017?
- Has NGC Started Recruitment for 2017?
- NGC Official Recruitment Portal 2017?
- NGC Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2017?
- NGC 2017 Recruitment Deadline
Rumors has been spread that the Nigeria Gas Company Recruitment 2017/2018 is ongoing, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Nigeria Gas Company Recruitment Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
NGC is charged with the responsibility of developing an efficient gas industry to fully serve Nigeria’s energy and industrial feedstock needs through an integrated gas pipeline network and also to export natural gas to the West African Sub-region based on its improvement in the Gas industries to enhance the activities and obtain a regularity and control over various achievement in the company, both in activities in Nigeria as a whole.
Nigerian Gas Company Limited (NGC) and its effort is geared at assisting to assess its strength, weakness, opportunities and threats and thus identify the seriousness of NGC not only envisions being the preferred gas company Limited (NGC) to present a future customers, but also committed to adding value to natural gas and making it an energy resource of first choice for the benefit of all stakeholders.in order to still have a course for improvement in its activities.
Nigeria Gas Company Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (ND/HND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) and Bachelor Degree (B.Sc) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
How to Apply for Nigerian Agip Oil Company Recruitment
To be ascertain if the Nigeria Gas Company 2017 Recruitment has officially started, reach out to the official Nigeria Gas Company website: http://www.ngc.nnpcgroup.com/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Nigeria Gas Company (NGC) Recruitment form is out.
Please share this with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus via the social media buttons below.