Lorache Group Recruitment 2019 – Lorache Group job recruitment, Lorache Group is recruiting this vacant positions below… See details below.
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the 14 positions below:
- Key Account Executive – Ondo
- Key Account Executive
- Female Accountant
- Agricultural Auditor
- Agric Co-ordinator
- Sales Head (Wireless and Fixed Line)
- Enterprise Sales Manager
- IP Core Network Security Engineer
- Sales / Career Advisor
- Territory Sales Manager (TSM)
- Computer Instructor
- Sales Officer – Wireless
- Billing Specialist (Application Software)
- Medical Officer
Lorache Group Recruitment 2019 General Requirement
Applicants applying for the Lorache Group recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
12th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as subject of the email.
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.