UNIJOS Admission List for 2019/2020 academic Session is now online, University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released the 2019/2020 Admission list for undergraduate programme…See more details below
University of Jos (UNIJOS)
The management of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released the admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session, All the candidates that participated in the University of Jos (UNIJOS) 2018/2019 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online
How to Check UNIJOS Admission List.
- Go to UNIJOS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Get Started’ button to access your admission status and registration procedure.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK UNIJOS ADMISSION STATUS BELOW
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIJOS admission status
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
University of Jos (UNIJOS) newly admitted candidates can now go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission Offer>>>>>How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidate…
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.