A1 Power Technologies Limited Recruitment – Job at A1 Power Technologies Limited, A1 Power Technologies Limited Recruitment is ongoing, interest candidates can apply for a Job at A1 Power Technologies Limited…See more details below.
A1 Power Technologies Limited (formerly Chlorophyll Ventures Limited) is an energy services and solutions provider offering cutting-edge technology and strategic consulting for a sustainable energy sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Locations: Kano (Nigeria), Niamey (Niger), and Bamako (Mali)
About the Role
The ideal candidate will be required to carry out the following key activities;
- Scout new markets and identify new business opportunities, propose and execute market entry modes. Figure out where new customers live (in terms of both geography and buying mindset) and find a way to reach them.
- Collate the estimates of existing regional market potential for solar projects
- Prepare and implement market entry sales and revenue strategies to achieve sales, revenue, profit, and market-share objectives of the company.
- Analyze sales and industry data, market trends, and review sales plan as necessary.
- Manage the sales process for tenders and direct sales.
- Create a roadmap for new product business development, initiate actions for generating sales.
- Ensure prompt follow -up with customers for orders, commercial terms, payments, approvals, and problem resolution.
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with strategic partners in the region such as local governments and other industry stakeholders (utilities, Dept. of Energy, industry associations).
- Identify timely new opportunities in the form of the tenders and RFQs, work on submissions and attraction of right partners.
- Provide / organize sales support, monitor status, and ensure achievement on a sustained basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree, BAC+5 equivalent in any Business discipline areas, or Electrical Engineering, with minimum of 3 years work experience in the power / energy industry.
Competencies and Skills:
- Networking and relationship management, with clients’ negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills in English
- General Solar PV technology and market knowledge
- Adequate use of Microsoft word, excel and power point.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail.
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.