ABU IJMB Pre degree Admission Form – The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) School of Basic and Remedial Studies (SBRS) forms for admission into its IJMB and remedial programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. Check below to see ABU IJMB and remedial admission forms necessary requirements and how to apply for it.
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) IJMB & Remedial Admission Form for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Basic (IJMB) and Remedial programmes for 2019/2020 Session.
The Basic (IJMB) programme is an Advance Level Programme intended for candidates aspiring to gain admission into any Nigerian University through Direct Entry (DE). It lasts for Twelve (12) months.
The Remedial programme lasts for at most nine (9) months. At the end of the programme, successful students will be admitted into ABU Zaria.
ABU Basic (IJMB) Admission Requirements.
Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme
i. Candidates for this programme must possess a minimum of five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings with any of the following subject combinations:
BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics;
BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics;
BS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics;
BS5: Mathematics, Geography, Physics.
Candidates admitted for the Basic Studies Programme are also expected
to register for 2020 JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
iii. The duration of the Basic Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
ABU Remedial Admission Requirements.
Remedial Studies Programme
i. Candidates for this programme must possess at least three (3) credits in science subjects (in not more than one sitting) with any of the under listed subject combinations and any two passes at ‘O’ level in the other subjects offered in the school.
RS1: Biology, Chemistry, Geography;
RS2: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
RS3: Biology, Geography, Physics;
RS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics.
Candidates admitted for the Remedial Studies must register and pass at
credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient.
iii. Candidates must also register for the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government and
must choose Ahmadu Bello University as the first choice.
iv. The duration of the Remedial Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
How to Apply for ABU Basic & Remedial Admission Form.
- Interested applicants are to obtain an “E-Transaction Pin” at the sum of N 5,000.00 only in order to apply. An additional sum of N200.00 will also be charged as Bank charges.
- The E-Transaction Pin can be obtained at either ABU Micro Finance Bank, Zaria or via PAY DIRECT PLATFORM at First Bank PLC or any other Commercial Bank nationwide. A Pin will be generated, printed and issued to the applicants after payment.
- Visit: www.sbrsabu.org website and click on the “Application” link from the Menu.
- Complete the form as required. Note: Uploading your picture (120px x 120px and 40kb) is required.
- After completing the form, a print preview page will be displayed for you to print. Simply click on the “Print” button to print your form. Print at least 2 copies for your perusal.
- You are to print your “Pre-Entrance Exam Card” in two (2) copies from the website also.
- You may wish to “reprint” or “edit” your submitted form, by visiting the “Application” link again.
For help, please call: 080 8464 8930, 080 8464 8946, 080 9779 3009
Deadline: NOT Specified
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.