Achievers University Owo Part-Time Admission Form – Achievers University, Owo (AUO) forms for admission into its 2020/2021 academic session Flexible Programmes (AU-FAP) (i.e. Part-time Degree) is now available online for sale.
AUO is accepting Applications from qualified candidates who are suitable for admission into the Achievers University Flexible Academic Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Achievers University Part-Time Degree Courses.
AU-FAP Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree programmes:
- (B.Sc.) Accounting
- (B.Sc.) Business Administration
- (B.Sc.) Criminology and Security Studies
- (B.Sc.) Political Science
- (B.Sc.) Computer Science and Information Technology
Achievers University Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements.
- O Level Certificate Holders (O Level credits in five relevant subjects at not more than two sittings) – 5 Years
- A Level, JUPEB, ND and NCE holders in relevant disciplines – 4 Years
- HND/B.Sc. in relevant disciplines – 2 Years
How to Obtain Achievers University Flexible Academic Programmes (AU-FAP) Form.
The AU-FAP programmes are designed to favour the working class and non-working students (i.e lectures hold during the weekends.)
How to GET Application forms:
- Through The University Registry
- Click “Download Form” here at the cost of N10,000 and make payment to Ecobank Plc Account No. 5282039880.
Contact any of the numbers below, for further information
- Bunmi: 07038477064
- Bayo: 08033746527
- Sola: 08033708660
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.