ADUN post UTME form – The Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN), Delta State, post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. Check below to see the courses, necessary requirements and how to apply for the form.
Admiralty University of Nigeria invites Applications for admission, from suitably and qualified candidates for admission into its Degree Programmes via UTME and Direct Entry for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Admiralty University Admission Requirements.
Admission into the Admiralty University of Nigeria is open to candidates with the requisite qualifications and subject to written and/or oral examination as the University may determine.
Admission into the University shall be open to all irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, creed and disability. All applicants for admission into the University must have attained 16 years of age.
The admission requirements into the undergraduate programs of the Admiralty University of Nigeria are as follows:
- All admissions into the University is through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For 100 Level admission courses (via UTME), candidates must: obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects, at not more than two (2) sittings, including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects;
- For admission by Direct Entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be;
- Those who meet the preliminary requirements for admission will be expected to undergo a screening (including/or) interview exercise to be conducted by the University; and
- The University will not accept transfer students until after two years of its existence.
How to Apply for Admiralty University Post UTME Form.
There are 01, 02, 03, 04 steps an applicant must take to gain admission to ADUN:
- Complete Application with Required Documentation
The student completes an application form, attaches required documents and materials, and sends the application to the Admission Office. Students are encouraged to apply online and to email scanned documents to the Admissions Office via email@example.com or call for assistance at 08141500092 / 08141500092
- Admiralty University Acknowledges Receipt of Application
The Admission Office notifies the applicant by email of the receipt of their application and also informs the candidate of any missing documents if any. NOTE: The acceptance process does not normally proceed until all required documents are submitted and included in the applicant’s file.
- Admission Decision Communication to Applicant
The Admission Office notifies the student in writing of the application’s acceptance or non-acceptance. If the application is successful, the acceptance letter provides a list of things that the student needs to do in order to secure a space at the University. In the event that the application is rejected, the rejection letter explains the reasons for the rejection.
- Acceptance Confirmation
The successfully accepted candidate makes a non-refundable deposit of N100,000 by the stipulated date to reserve a space. A successful candidate must undergo a medical test by completing the medical form in an accredited hospital.
When the 01 02 03 04 steps are successfully completed, the ADUN admission is considered confirmed.
Applications to the Admiralty University of Nigeria are FREE
There is no application fee and no obligation to accept a place if it is offered – it simply gives you another option when it comes to making a decision about your future.
The University is not able to support applications made through agents. It will not accept responsibility for any fees paid to agents to either advertise, complete, collect or to process an application on its behalf.
Any information needed for application processing, contact our Information Security Team firstname.lastname@example.org , for enquiries, suggestions or complaints.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.