ABU Distance Learning Postgraduate Admission Form 2020 – Ahmadu Bello University Distance Learning Center (DLC) forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes (PGD and MBA) for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. Check below to See the courses, requirements and how to obtain ABU Distance Learning Postgraduate form.
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) invites applications from interested candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Distance Learning Center (DLC) Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Ahmadu Bello University Distance Learning Undergraduate Admission Form 2020
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Distance Learning School Fees Schedule for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
ABU Distance Learning PGDE Programme Description & Requirements.
Our Postgraduate Diploma in Education teaches an approach that will stay with its students through out their careers. You’ll learn everything the qualified teacher needs to know about planning, teaching, learning, assessing, policies and processes.Our focused and flexible NUC accredited programme will deliver the knowledge and skills you need to advance your career whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you.
Candidates who possess the following qualifications are eligible for admission into the programme:
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Bachelor’s, Masters or Doctorate degree in any field
*If English and Mathematics are missing, applicants will be required to sign an undertaking at the point of screening which will state that the missing subjects’ results will be provided before graduation.
ABU Distance Learning MBA Programme Description & Requirements.
The ABU Distance Learning Center MBA is designed to provide the ability to obtain a master’s degree from an NUC Accredited business school no matter where you live. Focused and flexible, the highly ranked programme delivers the knowledge and skills you need to advance your career whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you.
- Any 5 O’Level credits in no more than 2 sittings.
- NYSC certificate (or exemption letter) especially for applicants under 30 years. Graduates from NOUN, other distance learning centers within or outside the country are exempted from this requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with at least a second class lower or 2.40 Cumulative Grade Point Average from any recognized University.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with 3rd class plus 5 years post-graduation experience or a 3rd class with a Postgraduate Diploma.
- HND holders from any recognized Polytechnic with a minimum of Lower Credit who are holders of either a Post Graduate Diploma or any recognized professional certificates such as ANAN, ACIB and ACA etc may be considered.
How to Apply for ABU Distance Learning PGD & MBA Admission Form.
Start your application into Ahmadu Bello University, Distance Learning Centre here. We are available to answer all your questions and support you.
Application form cost N10,000 Naira plus 300 Naira Bank Charges.
NOTE: After you have successfully submitted and paid for your application, you will receive an offer of provisional admission via email inviting you for a screening exercise where you will be required to present hard copies of all relevant credentials (WASSCE, NECO, GCE) etc).
Apply Now to secure your place at ABU DLC.
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.