AFIT admission list 2019/2020 – The Air Force Institute of Technology Admission List (ND, B.Sc/B.Eng, M.Eng, PGD, HND & PRE – HND) for 2019/2020 Academic Session as been released…See more details below.
The authorities of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna have published the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the AFIT admission screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check AFIT Degree Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- VIEW AFIT FIRST BATCH ADMISSION LIST
- VIEW ADMISSION LIST FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMS (ND)
- VIEW ADMISSION LIST FOR DEGREE PROGRAMS (B.Sc/B.Eng)
- VIEW ADMISSION LIST FOR DIRECT ENTRY PROGRAMS ( M.Eng, PGD, HND AND PRE – HND)
1. All admitted students are expected to pay a non refundable Acceptance Fee of NGN 20,000. >>> AFIT Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
2. A late registration fee of N 10,000 will be charged for all fresh students with effect from 19th February 2020. All new students are encouraged to complete their registration on or before the said date to avoid surcharge.
3. Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Friday, February 21, 2019 or the admission will be withdrawn.
4. No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). >>>> How to Upload O’level result(s).
5. All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process. 6.For further enquiry, please call 09074411999/08155559571
Admitted candidates are advised to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer on JAMB CAPS portal.
Congrates to all the SUCCESSFULLY admitted candidates.
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.