AFIT Fees Payment Procedure – The Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) procedure for payment of fees by the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna, newly admitted Degree and National Diploma (ND) students for the 2019/2020 academic session. See AFIT schoolfees payment procedure below.
The Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna, has released the procedure for payment of fees for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted Degree and ND students.
AFIT Fees Payment Procedure.
Find below the guidelines for payment of acceptance and other fees into the Air Force Institute of Technology. This information is for the newly admitted ND and BEng/BSc students ONLY.
On this website, https://afit.edu.ng
1. Navigate to “STUDENT” menu and select “New Student”
2. Enter your JAMB Reg No (for ND and Degree Students. Procedure for other categories will be available soon) as your username and 123456 as your default password.
3. You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Kindly supply your new password and email to continue. Once this is successful, you will be redirected to your dashboard.
4. On your dashboard, click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” and follow through to the end. After a successful Acceptance Fee Payment, Print your Acceptance Fee, AFIT Provisional Admission Letter and other forms.
5. Proceed to pay other fees as found on your page and follow through to the end.
6. Update your Bio-data and Next-of-kin information to enable you print your schedule of fees receipt.
7. The list of documents and items to come with is on your AFIT Provisional Admission Letter. Ensure you come with them for documentation on the 15 January 2020.
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.