Airtel Code for All Banks | Airtel USSD code, Airtel Bank USSD code, Airtel code, Benefits of airtel code, How to use airtel code to buy airtime and data in any bank… See more details below.
Airtel USSD Code for All Banks
The Airtel USSD code below can be used to buy airtime, data bundles, and other voice bundles subscription, directly from the bank, irrespective of the your bank type.
See Also:MTN Code for all Banks
Airtel *444# USSD Code
The Airtel *444# code is not only a fast/smarter way to purchase airtime, data and more, but also a better and more effective way.
Is Airtel *444# Code Free?
This airtel code is free, you don’t need to pay any USSD charge for these purchases and you also dont need an active data bundle or a specific phone for it to work.
Which Banks are Supported?
Airtel *444# is still new and at the moment, so, all banks do not yet support the scheme but more banks are joining the scheme on daily bases.
The banks listed below, currently support the Airtel *444# scheme:
- Access Bank,
- Diamond Bank,
- Fidelity Bank,
- First Bank,
- Heritage Bank,
- Jaiz Bank,
- Keystone Bank,
- Skye Bank,
- StanbicIBTC Bank,
- Union Bank,
- Unity Bank, and
- Zenith Bank.
- and more…
Interesting Part of Airtel *444# Code (Merits)
- With Airtel *444# USSD Code, memorizing different airtime codes is out of course.
- You can recharge airtime and data as low as N50, with 10% bonus when you recharge data or airtime above N100.
- No USSD charges – airtime is not needed
- No active data bundle needed
- You dont need specific phone (works on all phones)
- Can be accessed – Any location
- Works round the clock (24/7 access to recharge, data and voice bundles)
- One code, all banks (*444#) – easy to remember. No need to memorize different airtime codes
- With *444# airtel code, no need for mobile banking activation
- Opt in by customer by once-off registration on initial airtime purchase
- eTranzact information is secure based on CBN regulations
Airtel users can also buy data, TalkMore and smartRECHARGE (10X) bundles directly from thier banks with *444# instead of recharging before activating the bundle.
How to Use Airtel *444# USSD Code
To start using Airtel *444#, follow these procedures.
- Firstly dial *444# or *444*amount#.
- Select/Choose the service of your choice.
- Select your choice of bank (for new users) and enter the account number.
- The account number will be debited, depending on the service you choose.
- Your airtel-line will be credited with the service you choose.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.