AKI Solutions is a software development and information technology consulting company providing information technology services, solutions and products to business enterprises in Africa. Our expertise has gained us a strong clientele across the continent in multiple industry domains. We work on web application development, maintenance, integration and migration. Our core purpose is to help business enterprises derive maximum value from information technology and improve their business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer Intern
- We are looking for a talented Frontend web Developer to create amazing user experiences.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior user interface design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Computer Science or any relevant Professional certifications.
AKI Solutions Internship Job Requirements:
- Proven Web Design experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Knowledge of mobile application technology: Cordova & Android studio
AKI Solutions Internship Application Closing Date
10th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
SEE MORE JOBS HERE
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.