Akin-Kunbi Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy – Job vacancy at Akin-Kunbi Nigeria Limited, How to Apply for job at Akin-Kunbi Nigeria Limited…See more details below.
Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services,maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skill of Building, Architecture,Engineering, Facility management, Project management and Quantity surveying.
Akin-Kunbi Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Consultant
- We are looking for technology specialists who are creative problem solvers for the position of IT Consultant.
- Responsibilities include implementation of technological solutions to solve business problems, creating a schedule for analysis, implementation and testing of technology and working with in-house technical teams to ensure consistency of use, among other duties.
- You will communicate technical instructions in understandable business terms and produce technical user manuals, requiring exceptional interpersonal and communicative ability.
- Analyzing a company’s IT system and infrastructure.
- Diagnosing IT system problems, inefficiencies and weaknesses.
- Planning a timeline for completion of projects.
- Understanding a client’s business needs.
- Implementing a technological solution to meet business needs.
- Analyzing and determining security threats.
- Providing advice on technology best practices.
- Collaborating with technical in-house team to ensure familiarity with technology.
- Producing detailed reports on the efficacy of the technology.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- MBA advantageous.
- Proficiency with database languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
SEE MORE JOBS HERE
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.