This article is to inform all the interested candidates that, the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All applicants seeking admission into the any of the postgraduate programme must satisfy the University matriculation requirements.
AKSU Postgraduate Courses/Programmes.
- Agricultural Economics.
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development.
- Animal Science.
- Crop Science.
- Soil Science.
- Religious and Cultural Studies.
- Performing Arts and Doctor of Philosophy.
- Performing Arts.
- Library and Information Science.
- Educational Research, Measurement, and Evaluation.
- Integrated Science Education
- Mathematics Education
- Chemistry Education.
- Biology Education.
- Physics Education.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Marine Biology.
- Business Administration.
How to Apply for AKSU Postgraduate Admission Form.
Application forms can be accessed online on payment of N15,000.00 (fifteen thousand Naira) only. The following steps should be followed:
- Visit https://www.aksu.edu.ng/pg/portals/
- Click the “Apply” button
- Select the Postgraduate Programme Link
- PAYMENT: BANK PAYMENT
- Select “Bank”
- Enter your full name, a valid e-mail address and Phone Number
- Click “PAY NOW”
- Generate a payment analysis slip and proceed to any of the designated banks with the slip to make payment.
- AFTER PAYMENT, Follow step 1-3
- On the dashboard, click “ALREADY PAID”
- Provide Your Payment “Reference Number”
- Click “VERIFY AND CONTINUE” to complete the registration.
- Complete the online registration form by providing the required information.
- Ensure that you have scanned and uploaded the following documents:
- SSC or it’s equivalent
- PGD/PGDE( For M.Sc. applicants only)
- Sc./M.A/M.Ed./MBA/ ( For Ph.D applicants only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate Of Origin
- Click the SUBMIT button after filling the form.
- PRINT the Registration Confirmation slip as proof of registration.
- Applicants must return their completed forms with a Thesis/Dissertation proposal captured on the prescribed School of Postgraduate Studies Proposal Sheet. Such proposals should include the following: Title, Aim/Objectives, Relevance of Study, Methodology, Expected Results among others.
- Candidates should remember to request, at the time of purchase of the forms that their relevant academic transcript should be forwarded to; The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Akwa Ibom State University, P.M.B. 1167, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. In addition, completed reference forms should be forwarded to the email address which is stated in the admissions form. Admissions will not normally be offered without a transcript and completed reference forms.
- Please, ensure that all e-mail addresses provided are valid.
- All information uploaded and provided must be correct to avoid being disqualified.
CLOSING DATE: All completed application forms should be submitted online, with uploaded copies of relevant credentials and a copy of the receipt of payment for the application form, not later than October 25, 2019.