Allover Polytechnic Courses – This article contains the updated list of courses by the management of Allover Central Polytechnic, Sango Ota, Ogun State, (ALLOVER-POLY) Check below to see the available courses and necessary Admission Requirements.
Allover Polytechnic Courses & Admission Requirements
The Allover Central Polytechnic, Sango Ota, Ogun State (ALLOVER-POLY), updated list of courses approved by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) has been published for admission into its Undergraduate Programme in the institution. Check below to see the list of courses and Requirement for both ND & HND admission.
ALLOVER-POLY Admission Requirements.
ALLOVERPOLY ND Entry Requirements
- A prospective applicant seeking admission into the institution must possess WAEC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE ‘O’ Level with Credit passes in Five (5) relevant subject including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- Must be of an age at least 16 years.
ALLOVERPOLY HND Entry Requirements
To be admitted into the Higher National Diploma Programme at the institution, the Candidate must possess below-listed requirements
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified eld may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
List of Courses Offered in ALLOVER-POLY & Subject Combination.
Click on each course to see its SUBJECT COMBINATION.
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mass Communication
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.