AUCHIPOLY post UTME NEW UPDATE:
AUCHIPOLY prospective ND candidates, are required to login to the Application Control Panel and click on the link : Admission/Application Clearance form and follow the prompts. This can be done after submitting their ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS
AUCHIPOLY post UTME form – The Auchi Polytechnic Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) forms for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now on sale. Auchi Poly Post UTME form is now available for purchase online. Check below to see the necessary requirements and how to apply for it.
The Auchi Polytechnic management invites suitably candidates that made them their institution of choice in the 2019 UTME to its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility.
- All candidates must have taken the 2020 UTME and with a minimum score of 120. Some courses specified cut-off mark way above 120. It’s recommended you CHECK : Auchi Poly Cut-Off Marks for 2020/2021 Admission.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice.
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME.
All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee.
All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at http://www.auchipoly-online.com/apprequest.php to complete the online application form after making payment (₦2,000) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
Follow the procedure below to apply:
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2020/2021 to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
- Polaris (Skye) Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
EXAMINATION DATES: To be communicated later.
CLOSING DATE: Not specified.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.