Bayero University Direct Entry Form – Bayero University Kano, BUK direct entry screening exercise registration for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. See the requirements and how to apply for BUK direct entry form below.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into Bayero University, Kano that there will be an ON-LINE screening exercise from 27th July to 2nd October, 2020.
Please note that only Candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose Bayero University, Kano as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
How to Apply for Bayero University Direct Entry Screening.
- Visit www.buk.edu.ng and click Direct Entry Online Screening at the home page. Log in using your DE Number, State of Origin and State of Origin.
- Personalised payment invoice will be sent immediately into your email inbox. Print it and go to any bank nationwide to make a non-refundable payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only) being the cost of screening.
- Return to www.buk.edu.ng and log in to complete the screening. Note that: Completion won’t be made until the screening is processed and verified. Fill in the Personal Data (including a clear and recent passport photograph) and Results Verification forms and click ‘submit’. Also NOTE that uploaded photograph is the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their academic stay in the institution.
- YOU will receive an auto-generated Slip, showing your Screening Acknowledgement, immediately into your provided email inbox. Print the Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
For any inquiry or difficulty, contact email@example.com
- Bank Payments will be closed on 2nd October, 2020.
Failure of candidate to do the ON-LINE SCREENING, will result in candidate not being considered for admission.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.