Bayero University Kano post UTME form – Bayero University, Kano post UTME screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now purchasable online for candidates. Check below to see more details.
Bayero University Kano post UTME form
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) is calling to inform all the candidates seeking admission into its Degree Programmes, that the Post UTME screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and on sale.
Bayero University, Kano application for its Post UTME Screening Exercise will commence on Monday, 3rd August 2020.
BUK Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
All candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and made the cut-off marks published below are eligible for 2020/2021 Academic Session post-UTME Screening Exercise.
BUK Post UTME Cut-Off Marks.
The cut-off marks for the various Faculties /Programmes are as stated below:
220 and above
- Clinical Sciences (MBBS)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
200 and above
- Allied Health Sciences
190 and above
- Management Sciences
- Social Sciences
180 and above
- Arts and Islamic Studies
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Communication (Except Mass Communication)
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Screening.
- Go to BUK 2020/2021 Post UTME registration portal.
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
Note that without verification of payment, applicants won’t be able to print their acknowledgement.
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 2nd October 2020.
Bayero University, Kano will communicate its applicant on the Venue and Time of the Aptitude Test through phone numbers and/or e-mail address of candidates.
Candidates excepted from the aptitude test include: The blind, deaf and foreign candidates. BUT THE CAN REGISTER ONLINE.
Bayero University, Kano University website, will publish a Comprehensive list of those who have made the requirements. Please endeavor to always check www.buk.edu.ng
NOTE: BUK JAMB O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
Any candidate without an ‘O Level results, will not be shortlisted. All applicant/candidate are told to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.).Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O’ Level examination results. For any enquiry, send email to this address: email@example.com
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.