BMU List Of Courses | bmu.edu.ng
BMU Courses – The list of current accredited courses offered in Bayelsa Medical University, has been fully compiled in this article, to give students seeking admission in the institution an insight on the available courses. Check below to see the list of BMU Courses.
Bayelsa Medical University
Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) will be an internationally recognised institution for promoting excellence in medical science that will adequately respond to the health needs of people”.
Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) is dedicated to promoting excellence and leadership in medical science through education, research and provision of healthcare that will advance the mental, physical and emotional well-being of people all over the world”
- SERVICE: We believe that excellent service delivery to humanity is also service to God
- INTEGRITY: We are committed to truth and intellectual honesty in all our undertakings.
- COMPASSION: We show kindness and care towards our students, staff and patients.
- DEDICATION: We are dedicated to engaging in innovative medical science practices that will translate into improved quality of life for people.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: We are accountable for all our everyday decisions and actions to our institution, stakeholders and society in general.
- COLLABORATION: We value teamwork and support for eachother in every way possible to achieve the purpose of the University.
- PASSION: We demonstrate uncommon enthusiasm and commitment to our work, students, staff and patients.
Bayelsa Medical University is a specialised medical university established to raise crops of professionally competent personnel in the multi-disciplinary study of medicine and allied medical sciences that are capable of identifying health needs and challenges of society and proffering solutions to such issues for the well-being of mankind.
List of Courses Offered in BMU & Subject Combination
Below is the current list of Accredited available Courses in Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) Click on each course to see its SUBJECT COMBINATION.
- Hospitality And Tourism Management
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Physics with Electronics
- Food Science and Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Health Management
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Public Heath
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Human Physiology
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.