BOSU Registration Procedure for 2019/2020 Newly Admitted Candidates, BOSU Registration Procedure, The registration procedure for all the candidates recently admitted into the Borno State University…See more details below
This is to inform all the newly admitted candidates of the Borno State University (BOSU), Maiduguri, that the management of the institution has released the 2019/2020 academic session registration procedure.
SEE ALSO: BOSU Admission List.
BOSU Registration Procedure.
1. Candidates are to log into JAMB Portal, accept the admission offer and print out their personal/institution’s copies of Admission letter.
2. Upon presentation of JAMB’S copy of Admission Letter, the Internal Admission Letter of the Institution will be issued to the candidate.
3. Candidate should present him/herself before the Screening Committee with the following documents:-
i. Original JAMB Admission Letter
ii. Original JAMB result slip
iii. Original Institutional Admission Letter
iv. Original SSCE
v. Original Certification of Indigene
4. After successful screening by the Committee, the candidate should present him/herself to the Faculty Officer for collection of Identification Number.
5. Candidates should pay his/her registration fees at the Central Registration Centre.
6. Candidates are to report to their various departments for departmental registration.
7. Finally, candidate should report to Exams & Records Office for final registration with the following items:-
i. Completed Registration Forms (in triplicates)
ii. Photocopies of relevant documents (Admission letter, JAMB Slip,
SSCE, Screening Form, Indigene Letter and Bursary Receipt)
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.