BUK Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session is out || the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out, candidates can now check their names online.
BUK Admission List
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) post UTME screening exercise that the management of the university has released the names of successfully admitted candidates.
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check BUK Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your BUK admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BUK admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/myBUKAdmission/.
- Supply Your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Select your state of origin and your Gender.
- Finally, click on ‘Generate Admission Letter’ to see if you have been admitted into BUK.
- All newly admitted student are STRONGLY ADVISED to print a copy of their unofficial admission letter in the link below. Please note that the letter is generated FREE OF CHARGE and would be required during the screening exercise.
- Students are also advised to check their admission status on the Jamb site and download the Jamb Admission letter in addition to the unofficial BUK Admission letter.
If you have successfully done yours, use the comment section to let us know how it went, and don’t forget to share this information via our sharing buttons below