Canada recruitment 2019/2020, Government Jobs in Canada, How to apply for Government Jobs in Canada, Canada careers, jobs in Canada…See more details below
This inventory may be used by various Federal departments and Agencies in Nunavut, such as:
- Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada (including Canadian Coast Guard)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Natural Resources Canada
- Parks Canada
- Polar Knowledge Canada
- Public Prosecutions Services Canada
- Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Service Canada
Important financial information:
- Successful candidates may be eligible for staff housing and the reimbursement of relocation costs.
- Isolated Post Allowances (Northern Allowance) range from $19,000 to $31,000, which is based on if the employee has dependents or is occupying staff housing.
- Vacation Travel Assistance is provided twice a year for each eligible member of the household.
If you have a question, or, if you are unable to submit an application online, it can either be dropped off in-person, emailed or faxed to:
Pilimmaksaivik (Federal Centre of Excellence for Inuit Employment in Nunavut)
3rd Floor, 1106 Allavvik Building
PHONE: 1-833-836-3457 (TOLL FREE)
Please ensure to clearly quote the selection process number: 18-PSC-NUNAVUT-PSWP
At the Government of Canada, we believe a great career combines passion with skill, includes challenging opportunities, takes place in a welcoming work environment and maintains a positive work life balance.
The Government of Canada is committed to building a representative public service and has numerous career opportunities to meet the interests of Nunavut Inuit.
This process is designed to staff a variety of positions. Career opportunities in Nunavut include:
- Office Administration (Clerical, Administrative support, etc.)
- Project and Program Management
- Environmental (Enforcement, Technical, Scientific, etc.)
- Human Resources
- Business and Finance
- Executive and Management
- Law and Legal support
- Policy Analysts and Advisors
Intent of the process
The Government of Canada is looking to recruit Nunavut Inuit for positions based in Nunavut.
This inventory will be managed by Pilimmaksaivik (Federal Centre of Excellence for Inuit Employment in Nunavut) in partnership with the Public Service Commission of Canada (PSC).
Positions to be filled: Number to be determined
Information you must provide
You must meet all essential qualifications in order to be appointed to the position. Other qualifications may be a deciding factor in choosing the person to be appointed. Some essential and other qualifications will be assessed through your application. It is your responsibility to provide appropriate examples that illustrate how you meet each qualification. Failing to do so could result in your application being rejected.
In support of the Nunavut Agreement, Nunavut Inuit will be selected for appointment for positions located in Nunavut ahead of all others (including persons with priority entitlement and Veterans).
Apply Here Canada recruitment
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to somebody. share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.