Commonwealth General Scholarship Program 2019 for Commonwealth Countries.
Commonwealth General Scholarship 2019 – Applications are invited for the Commonwealth General Scholarships Program for the year 2019. Scholarships are fully funded and final selection will be made by the donor country.
Level / Field of Study
This scholarship is for postgraduate studies
The Winners are expected to study abroad in the United Kingdom, New Zealand and other commonwealth countries.
This scholarship is open to Pakistanis students (ONLY) who wishes to continue their studies in any of the above mentioned study destinations.
This scholarship is meant to assist the applicant in different ways like its tuition fee , accommodation , travel expenses and the rest.
Eligibilty Criteria Commonwealth General Scholarship:
- A candidate must hold a Masters Degree/ MBA / B.Sc Honors (4 years), from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- Students awaiting result are not eligible to apply.
- Please attach your complete academic credentials with filled Application Form to apply.
How to Apply Commonwealth General Scholarship:
- get the Application forms and online deposit slips which are available on the NTS official Site (And the Form will be made available soon)
- Please deposit online through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website.
- Applicants are instructed to forward their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with online deposit slip (original).
Application Deadline: the application deadline is usually around September , visit the official website for the latest date.
NATIONAL TESTING SERVICE (NTS) PAKISTAN
1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad
Help Line: +92-51-844-444-1