De Koolar Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy – Requirement for Job at De Koolar Nigeria Limited & How to Apply for Job at De Koolar Nigeria Limited…See more details below.
De Koolar Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy
De Koolar Nigeria Limited is a 100% owned indigenous HVAC Company with over two decades of industry experience. We are leading Nigerian manufacturers and suppliers of a range of Ice Block Making Machine, Coldroom, Blast Freezers, Cold storage barns, Ovens, Refrigerators and Air Conditioners, among other domestic and industrial heat transfer equipment. Our services include all aspects of design, installation, maintenance and repairs of domestic, commercial and industrial systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunity for business
- Identifying sales leads, pitch service to client while maintaining existing client relationship
- Identify potential client in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client business and product needs
- Provide excellent customer service to promote company goods and services
- Writing business proposal with in-depth knowledge of bus
- And all other task assigned.
De Koolar Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy Requirements
- 1-2-years experience in similar role
- B.Sc. / B.Eng / HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
- Strong leadership and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to Drive
- Ability to use AutoCAD, Solidwork and other design tools.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.