EBSU Post UTME Form LATEST UPDATE – This information goes to all candidates who made Ebonyi State University their first choice and other candidates willing to change to EBSU that EBSU 2020/2021 Post UTME online screening has been extended by three (3) weeks. In line with this, candidates are advised to dully complete the Post UTME Form between 9th and 30th July 2020.
EBSU Post UTME Form – Ebonyi State University Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening Form, EBSU Admission Exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. EBSU Post UTME on Central Admission Processing system (CAPS). Chceck below to see the necessary requirements and how to apply for it.
The Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki Post-UTME and Direct Entry admission has commenced for its undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Registration of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU), shall commence on Monday, 22nd June, 2020 and end on Thursday, 9th July, 2020.
Eligibility for EBSU Post UTME / DE.
Interested candidates who must have scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate payment invoice.
Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate payment invoice
Method of Application for EBSU Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: EBSU POST UTME
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.