EDLP Nigeria Limited Recruitment – EDLP Nigeria Limited Job, EDLP Nigeria Limited Job Requirement, How to Apply for EDLP Nigeria Limited Job…See more details below.
EDLP Nigeria Limited is a food retail company operating a discount supermarket with the aim of offering the Nigerian consumer good quality groceries at low prices. We make it our priority to operate a low cost business model to ensure low and fair prices for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer (Female)
EDLP Nigeria Limited Recruitment Responsibilities & Tasks
- Maintains a safe environment for all by patrolling and monitoring internal and external premises to prevent damage or theft to property
- Monitors surveillance equipment (CCTV), inspects buildings and access points including windows, doors and gates to detect signs of intrusion
- Remains visible at every aisle and corner of the store
- Deters anti-social behavior, theft and criminal activity
- Restrains trespassers and violators
- Responds immediately to medical emergencies, fire alarms or intrusion alarms or other kinds of threats
- Follows emergency response procedures
- Records, investigates and reports on store accidents, incidents, suspicious activities, safety and fire hazards, security breaches and any other security related situation
- Maintains contact with the local police.
EDLP Nigeria Limited Recruitment Qualifications
- Minimum of SSCE or some education/qualification in Security Administration or a similar field
- At least two year’s experience in as a security officer in front line security guarding or door supervision.
Recruitment Application Closing Date
30th December, 2019.
How to Apply For EDLP Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
SEE MORE JOBS HERE
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.