Edo State Poly HND form – The Edo State Polytechnic (Formerly Edo State Institute of Technology and Management), forms for admission into the HND full-time and part-time programmes of the for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and on sale. Check below to see the list of available courses, necessary requirements and how to apply for it.
Edo State Polytechnic, Usen (Formerly Edo State Institute of Technology and Management) invites Applications for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time and part-time programmes of for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Edo State Polytechnic HND Courses.
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Estate Management
- Applied Science
- Environmental Studies
- Business Studies
How to Apply for Edo Sate Polytechnic HND Admission Form.
The application cost N5,500.
The 2020/2021 HND Admission Application procedure for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates must have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.edopoly.edu.ng/ Click on Apply for Admission
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE – FULL TIME / PART TIME 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter First name; Middle name; and Surname followed by your Email Adress and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Go Back to edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytechnic, USEN, .
- Click on “Add online payment ticket” (To pay for the Application) at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 5,500:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Click on edit application to preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online, as No correction will be accepted after the closing date.
- Call this number 08036984601 for all your questions and assistance.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.