Enugu State Polytechnic Courses – This article contains the updated list of courses by the management of Enugu State Polytechnic, Iwollo, (ESPOLY) Check below to see the available courses and necessary Admission Requirements.
Enugu State Polytechnic, Iwollo Courses & Admission Requirements
The Enugu State Polytechnic, Iwollo (ESPOLY), updated list of courses approved by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) has been published for admission into its Undergraduate Programme in the institution. Check below to see the list of courses and Requirement for both ND & HND admission.
ESPOLY Admission Requirements.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
Five (5) SSCE/NECO/GCE O’ Level Credit Passes in English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology or Agricultural Science, Geography, Physics, Food and Nutrition, Economics, Statistics and one Nigerian Language at not more than two sittings.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
OND in any related disciplines with a minimum of Lower Credit Pass.
ii. WASC, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’ Level or TCII with a minimum of five Credits in not more than two sittings. www.espoly.edu.ng.
iii. Evidence of one year post National Diploma cognate Work Experience.
LIST OF COURSES OFFERED IN Enugu State Polytechnic & SUBJECT COMBINATION.
Click on each course to see its SUBJECT COMBINATION
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Animal Science and Fisheries Management
- Applied Microbiology
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Biology
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Foundation
- Educational Management
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management
- Food Science and Technology
- Geography and Meteorology
- Geology and mining
- Guidance and Counseling
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics / Applied Statistics
- Industrial Physics
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Land Survey
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics And Statistics
- Mechanical and Production Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Technology / Science
- Medicine and Surgery
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- Physical and Health Education
- Political Science
- Quantity Surveying
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Technology and Vocational Education
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Vocational and Technical Education
- Land Surveying
- Education / Mechanical Technology
- Electrical / Electronics Technology Education
- Building and Woodwork Technology Education