Nekede poly ND admission list 2019/2020 |Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (FPNO) 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch Admission Lists, Nekede poly ND full-time admission list, Nekede poly admission list… See more details below.
The authority of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its National Diploma (ND) Morning programmes.
This information goes to all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) National Diploma (ND) Regular (Morning) programmes that they can now check their admission status online.
Federal Polytechnic Nekede ND admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
Check Nekede Poly ND Admission List.
Candidates can only access thier Nekede Polytechnic admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Nekede Poly admission status.
All Nekede poly Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
NOTE: This page will be updated immediately the list is available on the school website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the school website.
- Go to Nekede poly admission status portal at http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Insert your Application Form Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Log-In’ to access your admission status.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to somebody. share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.