FUAM Postgraduate Admission List, Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Postgraduate Admission List, FUAM first, second and third Admission list of candidates admitted into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. See more details below.
This information goes to all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that the management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted candidates.
The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) postgraduate 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch admission lists have been successfully uploaded online. See how to check list below.
How to Check FUAM Postgraduate Admission List.
- Go to FUAM postgraduate admission status checking portal at https://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/.
- Supply your Application Number in the required column,
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your FUAM postgraduate admission status.
Congrates to all the candidates that made it to FUAM postgraduate admissionlist for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The University of Agriculture in Makurdi is a higher education institution in Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria. The university was established in 1988, following the recommendations of a 1987 federal government White Paper on Higher Education curriculum and development in Nigeria.
The University of Agriculture, Makurdi has over 30 departments in ten colleges:
- College of Agronomy
- College of Agricultural Economics and Extension
- College of Engineering
- College of Animal Science
- College of Food Technology and Human Ecology
- College of Sciences
- College of Agricultural and Science Education
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- College of Forestry and Fisheries
- College of Management Science
For outreach and public service support, UAM has established a Co-operative Extension Centre (CEC) and a Centre for Food and Agricultural Strategy (CEFAS) which focus on practical agricultural extension liaison support and public policy support services, respectively.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to somebody. share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.