FEDPOLEL Acceptance Fee – www.fedpolel.edu.ng | The Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji acceptance fee payment guidelines has been released. Check below to see How to pay acceptance fee.
The management of The Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji has released the acceptance fee payment guidelines for newly admitted students of the school.
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE
(1) Visit applications.fedpolel.edu.ng
(2) Login using JAMB REG as Username And Surname as Password
(3) Fill out all compulsory fields and select your choice of payment
(4) An RRR number is automatically generated. Take a printed copy of the RRR invoice to any commercial bank to make payments
(5) Payments can be made online using your ATM Cards.
ABOUT FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ILE-OLUJI
The Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo State was established by the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2014. Following the assumption of offices by the pioneer Rector, Registrar, Bursar and the Polytechnic Librarian in April 2015, the first set of staff were appointed later in the year. As a way of building a very solid foundation for the Polytechnic, acquainting all the pioneer staff with the Vision, Mission, founding objectives and all relevant plans and directions of the Polytechnic, the Polytechnic Management organized a 3-day orientation for the staff between Monday 16th and Wednesday 18th November, 2015 at the take-off academic campus.
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.