FPOG Bonny admission list 2019/2020 (ND full-time batch A) for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG), Bonny, during the 2019/2020 academic session and also participated in the screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted applicants.
Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas, Bonny, admission list has been uploaded on the institution’s website.
Check Federal Poly of Oil & Gas Bonny Admission List.
Follow the link below to access FPOG batch A admission list:
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your Federal Poly Bonny admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Federal Poly Bonny admission status.
Congrates to all the candidates that made it to Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas, Bonny (FPOG), admission list.