FREE TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER REGISTRATION | HOW TO GET YOUR TIN FOR FREE – The issue of getting the tax identification number made front page, that starting next month i.e January 2020, banks could request for your TIN before you can operate your bank account.
Well, what was missing from that topic was, how to know your TIN, how to get the TIN.
This article will guide you on how to register and know your TIN for free.
TIN is made readily available by the government FOR FREE, that is until their website is overloaded and crashes.
Earlier today, i got my TIN certificate, and that of all my family members, so yeah it’s very easy.
How To Get Your TIN For Free
- Contrary to beliefs, YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR IT IF YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR BVN. Your BVN was used to generate your TIN for INDIVIDUALS.
- IF YOU’RE A REGISTERED BUSINESS, then your TIN was generated using your Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) registration number.
- Simply click this link https://tinverification.jtb.gov.ng/ to know your TIN.
Follow the steps below:
- INDIVIDUAL TAXPAYER
Step 1: Select your Date of Birth.
- Step 2:Select your preferred search criteria from the Select Criteria Dropdown-TIN or NIN or BVN or Registered Phone Number
- Step 3: Provide the appropriate value based on the search criteria in Step 2 above
- Step 4. Confirm you are not a robot by checking the reCAPTCHA Box
- Step 5: Click the Search button.
- NON INDIVIDUAL TAXPAYER/BUSINESSES
Step 1: Select the Organization’s Date of Incorporation
- Step 2: Select your preferred search criteria from the Select Criteria Dropdown-TIN or CAC registration Number or Registered Phone Number. CAC registration number should be typed in this format: BN1234 or IT1234 or RC1234.
- Step 3: Provide the appropriate value based on the search criteria in Step 2 above.
- Step 4: Confirm you are not a robot by checking the reCAPTCHA Box.
- Step 5: Click the Search button
After seeing your TIN, use the box beside the ‘send email’ button to send BOTH YOUR TIN AND YOUR TIN CERTIFICATE for safe keeping to the valid email address you will enter into that box. YES IT WORKS.
Then click on PRINT, and your TIN certificate will be generated in a PDF format for download. That certificate, you will download and print to be shown on demand.
CHECK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER
Be careful about where you print your TIN.
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.