FUDMA UTME Admission List, Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA admission list (1st and 2nd batch) for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
The authorities of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA), Katsina State, have released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session through the 1st batch admission list.
FUDMA first (1st) batch admission list have been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check FUDutsin-Ma Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Degree Programmes of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA), Katsina State, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
All successful candidates whose names appear in the admission list are to note the following:
- You are to access your JAMB profile and accept the admission offered, download and print the admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise;
- All candidates should note that, the University requires Credit in English Language and Mathematics in all its programmes.
- Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
You can also access your FUDMA admission status from JAMB admission status portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUDMA admission status.
Congrates to all the candidates that made it to Federal University Dutsin-Ma UTME admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to somebody. share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.