FULAFIA admission list – The Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA), Nasarawa State, 1st batch and 2nd batch lists of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Check list below.
This information goes to all the candidates that applied for the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA), Nasarawa State 2019/2020 academic session admission and participated in the post UTME screening exercise, that the management of the institution has released the list of candidates admitted into the university’s various DEGREE programmes.
See: FULAFIA School Fees
How to Check FULAFIA Admission List.
- Go to FULAFIA admission status checking portal at https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login/login.php.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required field.
- Finally, click on the login button to access your FULAFIA admission status.
Alternatively, you can also access your FULAFIA admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FULAFIA admission status.
All Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.