FULAFIA post UTME / DE form – FULAFIA post UTME latest publication is out. Federal University of Lafia, post UTME and Direct Entry screening application forms for the academic session (2020/2021) is out and now on sale for interested candidaates. Below is the necessary requirement and how to make purchase of the form online.
The Nigerian University, Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) post-UTME form for the Screening Exercise, 2020/2021 academic year has started.
FULAFIA Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
- Must have atleast Five (5) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings.
- UTME JAMB score of 170 and above.
Human Anatomy & Physiology – 200 and above
Nursing and Radiography – 210
MLS – 220
MBBS – 230.
- Must have made Federal University of Lafia its first choice of institution.
- O’ Levels and Higher qualification details will be needed by the Direct Entry (D.E.) applicants.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Post UTME Form.
July 27, 2020 is the date for the commencement of registration for the screening, and closes on August 30, 2020. Payment of N2,000(Two thousand naira) is to be made by applicant, for the screening exercise. All Screening exercise will strictly be done online, no examination will be done at any time.
- Goto https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, type your UTME Reg. Number, make selection of the 2020/2021 Admission Screening and click on Login.
- Check to see that the information showned to you on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address and click on “Pay Now” Button to pay for the RRR generated.
- Applicant make the choice of either paying online or pay at any Nigerian Commercial Bank by clicking the option. Choosing to pay online, will redirected you to Remita where you would have variety of options to make payment.
- With MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay
- By Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank.
- Using USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITYBank
- Through Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt.
- eWallet: You can use your Paga Account
- After successfully making the payment, receipt of payment from Remita will be sent to you. Your payment must be initiated from FMIS Platform. Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the portal and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case. Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment. However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made”.
Instant verification of payment will be made, which will redirect you to a page where you can continue with your registration.
- Correctly Fill the application form and click “Submit” button.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.