FULOKOJA Admission List
The management of Federal University, Lokoja wish to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the various undergraduate programmes in the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA), for the 2019/2020 academic session that the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
FULOKOJA admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check FULOKOJA Admission List.
Candidate can only check their Fulokoja admission status below.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FULOKOJA admission status.
Candidate can also check their Fulokoja admission status below;
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer >>>>> How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
NOTE; Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to FULOKOJA admission portal at https://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/student/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Login button to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidate…
If you have successfully done yours, use the comment section to let us know how it went, and don’t forget to share this information via our sharing buttons below