FUTA JUPEB Admission Form – The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) application forms for admission, FUTA JUPEB University Advanced Basic Science (UABS) Programme, FUTA admission into 200 Level Degree Programmes. Check below to see the necessary requirements, subject combination and how to apply for the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University Advanced Basic Science (UABS) Programme of The Federal University of Technology, Akure. The UABS Programme is designed to prepare candidates for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level Undergraduate Degree Programmes through the External Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Examination. It is full time, and runs for one academic session of Two (2) semesters.
SEE ALSO: FUTA Pre-Degree Admission Form
FUTA JUPEB Admission Requirements and Subject Combinations.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Candidates should possess five O/Level Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB at not more than two sittings from English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric. Science, Economics, Geography and Technical Drawing relevant to their proposed course of study.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Geography, Mathematics, Economics
- Physics, Geography, Mathematics
- Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry
- Physics, Economics, Mathematics
- Economics, Mathematics, Biology
- Biology, Mathematics, Physics
FUTA JUPEB Available Programmes.
FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN FUTA, ADMISSIONS COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS AND :+
1 SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT):
- Agricultural and Resource Economics (ARE)
- Agricultural Extension and Communication Technology (AEC)
- Animal Production and Health (APH)
- Crop, Soil and Pest Management (CSP)
- Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (EWM)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology (FAT)
- Food Science Technology (FST)
- Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT)
2 SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
- Agricultural and Environmental Engineering (AGE)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (CVE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (MME)
- Mechanical Engineering (MME)
- Mining Engineering (MNE)
- Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)
- Computer Engineering (CPE)
3 SCHOOL OF SCIENCES (SOS):
- Biochemistry (BCH)
- Biology (BIO)
- Chemistry (CHE)
- Mathematical Science (MTS)
- Microbiology (MCB)
- Physics (PHY)
- Statistics (STA)
4 SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET):
- Architecture (ARC)
- Building Technology (BDT)
- Estate Management (ESM)
- Industrial Design (IDD)
- Quantity Surveying (QSV)
- Surveying and Geo-informatics (SVG)
- Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
5 SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCHIENCES (SEMS):
- Applied Geology (AGY)
- Applied Geophysics (AGP)
- Marine Science and Technology (MST)
- Meteorology & Climate Science (MCS)
- Remote Sensing & GIS (RSG)
6 SCHOOL OF HEALTH & HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SHHT)
- Biomedical Technology (BMT)
- Human Anatomy (ANA)
- Physiology (PHS)
7 SCHOOL OF COMPUTING (SOC)
- Computer Science (CSC)
- Cyber-security (CSS)
- Information Technology (IFT)
- Information Systems (IFS)
- Software Engineering (SEN)
Application Method for FUTA JUPEB Admission Form
1. Candidates are to visit www.futa.edu.ng. Click on CCE Portal and UABS application to create an account.
2. Login into your account with your Username and Password. Click on Payment to generate invoice for the application form.
3. Candidates are to pay application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on the Remitta platform only in any bank.
4. Login to your account online to confirm payment and complete the online UABS application form. Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip.
5. The application opens on Monday, 15th June, 2020 and closes on Saturday, 5th September, 2020.
6. Entrance Examination will hold on Friday, 11th September, 2020.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS: All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to www.futa.edu.ng not later than Saturday, 5th September, 2020.
Limited Hostel accommodations are available for interested candidates.
The listed helplines could be contacted for clarification on issues bordering on the Programme during office hours only: 07056096340, 07039884823, 07061162814.