FUTO Post UTME form – Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) applications taking, for the Post UTME screening exercise, for the 2020/2021 academic session has begun. FUTO Post UTME screening form can be purchased online. Check below to see necessary requirements and how to get application form.
FUTO is accepting Applications from qualified applicants/candidates for admission into the institution’s undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUTO application begins officially on Tuesday, August 04, 2020 and Application closes on Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
FUTO Post UTME Eligibility.
- All UTME Candidate must score a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- All Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
If you did not make FUTO your First Choice University but scored up to 180, you can also apply on the condition that, you will visit the JAMB website and change your first choice to FUTO.
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form.
Candidates would pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Follow the steps outlined below TO APPLY:
- Goto the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice, which carries your RRR Number.
- Then go to any Bank with the payment invoice OR use your ATM Card.
- Get back to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Enter your O’Level results correctly.
- Check to confirm your entries.
- Click and Submit your application.
- Finally, Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Wait for further communication from the University.
Apllicants/Candidates who successfully completed the above registration process will have access to a link which they can upload their O’Level Result/credentials for screening.
- Make sure you provide a valid phone number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Uploading your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before September, 01, 2020 is a must.
- Failure to register within the given period WILL DISqualify you from the screening Exercise.
- A candidate failure to successfully submit its application online would automatically result in him/her losing its chance of being considered for admission.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Make sure your academic transcript gets to the institution Registrar on or before Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
- Failure to submit your academic transcript will make you lose being considered for Admission.
For support, contact:
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.