Gateway ICT Polytechnic HND Admission Form – The Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Saapade (GAPOSA) Applications forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. Check below to see the necessary requirements and how to apply for Gateway ICT Poly HND form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic, Saapade, Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Recommended: Gateway ICT Poly HND List of Courses
Gateway ICT Poly HND Admission Requirements.
- SSCE entry requirements for the corresponding Higher National Diploma programmes.
- Relevant National Diploma at not below LOWER CREDIT Grade.
- Applicants with National Diploma (ND) (LOWER CREDIT) in Polymer & Textile Technology are eligible for admission into HND (Chemistry Option).
- At least one year Post-National Diploma relevant industrial experience.
Application Method for Gateway ICT Polytechnic HND Form.
- Visit Gateway poly admission processing portal at http://onlineappsaapade.gaposa.edu.ng/OnlineApp/.
- Click on Fresh Application
- Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- Return to site(Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Supply your Application Number as Username and your Surname as the password
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete application process
- Finally, Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
For enquiries and complain kindly mail us at email@example.com or call 08138691830, 08067937140 for more information. You can as well forward all WhatsApp messages to 08059892056.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.