Gateway ICT Polytechnic Post UTME Form – The Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Saapade (GAPOSA), post UTME screening application form for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. Check below to see the necessary requirements and how to apply for Gateway Poly Post UTME form.
This information goes to all candidates who participated in the 2020 JAMB UTME and scored the minimum scored required for public polytechnics that; the Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade POST UTME applications form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The form is also available for Candidates who did not choose the Polytechnic as their institution of choice. The can as well apply for the form for the screening exercise.
Recommended: Gateway ICT Polytechnic Courses
Application Method for Gateway ICT Polytechnic Post_UTME Form.
- Visit Gateway poly admission processing portal at http://onlineappsaapade.gaposa.edu.ng/OnlineApp/.
- Click on Fresh Application
- Fill the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are making payment, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- Return to site(Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Supply your Application Number as Username and your Surname as the password
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete application process
- Finally, Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
For enquiries and complain kindly mail us at email@example.com or call 08138691830, 08067937140 for more information. You can as well forward all WhatsApp messages to 08059892056.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.