GOMSU post UTME / DE form – The tertiary institute, Gombe State University, Post UTME & Direct Entry screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session can now be purchased online. Check below to see the necessary requirement and how to apply for form.
GOMSU post UTME / DE form
Gombe State University sends information to the general public that registration for its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination /Direct Entry Screening Tests is ongoing.
GSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility.
- All those that made the University thier First Choice.
- All those that Scored a minimum of 160 marks in the UTME. for Degree Programmes in Science, Education, and Arts and Social Sciences
- All those that Scored a minimum of 200 marks in the UTME, for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes. (Candidates with marks below 200 points particularly for Medicine and Pharmacy Programmes, are advised to immediately change to other alternative Programmes such as B.Sc: Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology; B.Sc (Ed): Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics and Physics etc).
- Must Possess an NCE/IJMB/Advanced Level GCE/Diploma for Direct Entry
How to Apply for Gombe State University Post UTME Form.
A Non-refundable Screening charge of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only, shall be paid by candidates, via Gombe State University Remita Platform
In the Name of service/Purpose section, select Post UTME Payment]. The Remita Slip shall be presented to the Bursar for issuance of official payment receipt and the Online Personal Identification Number (PIN) to allow them access to the University portal.
Candidates shall then visit the University portal to register for the Online Screening Exercise as follows:
- Put in your Jamb Registration Number and PIN in the Form
- Click Login
- Complete the Form to create UTME/DE Screening Account
- Click Register
- Candidate’s details captured shall be displayed
- Click the ‘Generate Data Form’ button
- A PDF File carrying two pages shall be generated:
- First Page carries captures candidate’s Registration details
- Second Page carries the Candidate’s Post-UTME I.D Card
- Print the First & Second pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to the First page and bring them along with the originals on the day of the Physical Screening. The dates on which Candidates would be screened shall be obtained from the Portal during Registration.
Covid-19 Advisories and Protocol on large gatherings through the processes of the Screening Exercise should be taken serious by Candidates.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Not Stated.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.