Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form – The Godfrey Okoye University, post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. The application form for admission into Godfrey Okoye University undergraduate programme is FREE! Check below to see the entry necessary requirements, cut-off marks and how to apply below.
The Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI), Ugwuomu-Nike Enugu, invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings in the SSCE before applying for admission and these must include English and Mathematics and pre-requisite combination of courses for the degree programme.
- Candidates applying to GO University must have a suitable score in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Cut-off mark:
- Cut off Mark for Faculty of LAW – 200
- Other Faculties – 160
How to Apply for Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME.
Admission form is FREE.
New Applicant: Create login details – use the Form on the left side. When you click ‘Request form’ Application Form link will be sent to your email.
Check your email address for the link, click on the link and fill the application form
* Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
* Provide your bio data and academic records
* Cross check the application form and submit
* You can save the application and continue later
Payments: The application form is free
Can I Apply If I Did Not Choose GO University? Yes, you can apply to the university, but you will have to apply online to JAMB for Change of Institution. with our recommendation, JAMB will post you to Godfrey Okoye University.
On successful submission, the admission officer will review your application and respond to you within 24 hours. An email and SMS will be sent to you once a decision has been made by the admission officer.
Login with your login detail which will be in the acknowledgement slip to check your admission status.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.