Godfrey Okoye University Postgraduate Form – The Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI) postgraduate admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. Check below to see the necessary requirement abd how to apply for it.
The Godfrey Okoye University, invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Recommended: Godfrey Okoye University Postgraduate Courses
Godfrey Okoye University Postgraduate Admission General Requirements.
- Candidates must have the basic ordinary level University entry requirement of at least 5 credit passes in WASC, SSCE/GCE, NECO or their equivalent, which must include a credit pass in English and Mathematics.
- Candidates for a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programme must possess a minimum of a first degree or HND (merit pass)
- Candidates for a Master’s degree programme must possess a minimum of a second class (lower division) degree from recognized universities with at least a CGPA of 3.00 on a 5 point scale.
- Requisite academic transcripts must accompany applications for postgraduate programmes, which shall be forwarded directly by the issuing university to the Postgraduate School.
- Successful completion of the postgraduate entry examination (PES)
How to Apply for Godfrey Okoye University Postgraduate Form.
Step One: Generate Application Form Invoice
Step Two: Pay Online Or at the bank
Step Three: Fill Application Form
Step Four: Check Admission Status
- Online/Card Payment
- Bank Payment (e-Tranzact)
Tuition and fees are due on or before the first day of each academic session. There are two semesters in each session. Extra fees might apply for the choice of payment per semester, quarterly or monthly.
Application fee – N12,000.
Masters – N300,000 full academic session
PGD – N120,000 full academic session tuition can be paid per semester.
For enquiries call: +234 814 156 6943, 08034973388
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.