Ibadan City Poly Supplementary Form | www.icp.edu.ng
Ibadan City Poly Supplementary Form – Ibadan City Polytechnic (ICP) supplementary form for ND and HND admission for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. Check below to see requirement and How to Apply.
The supplementary admission into National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time/part-time programmes of Ibadan City Polytechnic (ICP) for the 2019/2020 academic session, is currently ongoing.
Ibadan City Poly Available Courses.
- Accountancy (ND)
- Computer Science Computer
- Engineering Electronics and Telecommunication
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Business Administration and Management
How to Apply for Ibadan City Poly Supplementary Form.
Interested applicants are required to purchase their application forms from the Ibadan City Polytechnic Campus II Ebenezry Bustop, Off Alakia-Isebo/Iyana Church Road, Ibadan or through www.icp.edu.ng at the cost of Seven (N7,000) Thousand Naira.
NOTE: There is availability of Free Hostel Accommodation.
For further inquiries call: 07036359426, 09080518197, 08033710183, 08148911113.
About Ibadan City Polytechnic (ICP)
- Furthermore, some public Institutions of higher learning were bedeviled with incessant strikes which usually resulted in their closure and indeed distortion of academic calendar. Besides, some higher Institutions only focused on intellectual aspect of education while neglecting professional competence and character building.
- This explains why Ibadan City Polytechnic came on board to reverse these unfortunate trends by challenging the status quo by ensuring that the Polytechnic becomes the best in Nigeria and to be a reference point in technological, scientific and entrepreneurial education, accessible to all, for sustainable national development, and to be a pace-setter in terms of learning, character building and service to humanity.
- The National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), inspection committee visited the Polytechnic between August 25 and 28, 2014 to appraise staff, facilities and to confirm the Proprietor’s readiness to fund the Polytechnic which later culminated into the Federal Government of Nigeria licensing of Ibadan City Polytechnic as a full fledge private Polytechnic on 20th of May. 2015.
If this information was helpful, you can share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.