Ibom Metropolitan Poly Cut-Off Mark and Admission Requirement | IMP Cut-Off Mark – This article contains the official Cut Off Marks for Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic. See the official Jamb Cut Off Marks for Admission into ND, HND and BSC Programmes in Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic below.
Ibom Metropolitan Poly Cut Off Mark
The management of Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic has released its official JAMB Cut Off Mark for the academic session.
Prospective candidates who meet the cut off mark would then proceed for post UTME and internal screening exercise at Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic main campus and are thereby are advised to carry all supporting documents along including recent passport photographs (coloured).
NOTE: Candidates should note that the benefits of meeting Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic JAMB cut off mark for the academic session is that, it affords candidates the opportunity to gain admission to sit for post UTME aptitude-tests and also study any of the courses offered in Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic so long as the candidate gets a good score in the internal screening exercise.
Requirements for Post UTME Internal screening at Ibom Metropolitan Poly:
(1) To be eligible for admission at the institution, candidates must score up to the minimum cut off mark for the current academic session as fixed by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board).
(2) Candidates seeking admission into Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic; must have at least five (5) credits in Mathematics and English and other relevant subjects as it relates to his or her course of study in not more than two (2) sittings to be eligible to participate in the post UTME screening aptitude test
(3) Age Requirement for Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic: Candidate must be at least 15 years of age to be eligible to apply
(4) The management of Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic would also request for your original documents which includes ‘O’ level certificate, for your information, awaiting results are accepted by the institution so long as results would be made available upon request during the screening exercise.
(5) The management of Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic would also require your original copy of your birth certificate or birth declaration document duly signed by the Federal High court.
(6) Candidates are also to carry along with them, recent passport photographs (Colored)
The management of Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic further stressed that, only successful candidates that participated in post UTME internal screening exercise would be automatically granted admission to study the course of their choice.
Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic JAMB Cut off Mark For All Courses.
Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic JAMB and Post UTME Cut off Marks for all Courses 2020/2021 academic session is 120, candidates with a minimum UTME score of 120 and above are automatically eligible for the post UTME screening exercise at the institution.
|Departments/Courses||JAMB Cut Off Mark|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||120|
|Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)||120|
|Social Work (Medical)||120|
|Public Health and Health Care (C&G)||120|
|Chemical Process Engineering||120|
|Oil & Gas Processing Tech (C & G)||120|
|Mechanical Engineering (C & G)||120|
|Instrumentation & Control (C&G)||120|
|Welding and Fabrication (C&G)||120|
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.