IFOTECH post UTME form – Ifo College of Management & Technology (IFOTECH) application forms for admission into its Full-time National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. Check below to see the necessary requirements and how to apply for it..
IFOTECH post UTME ELIGIBILITY
- If you scored 100 & above in 2020 UTME and made IFOTECH 1st,2nd ,3rd or 4th choice
- If you did not choose IFOTECH but willing to have change of institution to IFOTECH as 1st choice.
For admission into full time or part time programmes leading to the award of National Diploma (NID).
Write ifotechpoly Post-Utme Screening online using android phone or laptop @ comfort of your home.
SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE FOR FIRST 20 OUTSTANDING APPLICANTS
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING: (Plus 4 Months Siwes adding artificial intelligence (AI) & machine learning (ML) to your transformation)
(a.) Computer Hardware Engineering
( b.) Computer Science and Software Engineering
(c) Networking and System security
( d.) Electrical and Electronic Engineering
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES: (Plus 4 Months Siwes / training in Industries for More Practical Exposure)
(a.)Multimedia & Mass Communication Technology
(b.) Film & Television Production
(c.) Accounting & Financial Studies
(d.) Marketing & Business Studies
(e.) Office Technology & Management (Secretarial Studies)
IFOTECH Admission Entry Requirements & Duration.
(a) Candidates must have specific SSC requirements i.e. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the course for which the candidate is applying.
(b) Awaiting result but must possess entry qualification to graduate
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES:
- National Diploma: 4 Semesters (18 months)
How to Apply for IFOTECH Post UTME Form.
Click on APPLY NOW to complete your application FREE OF CHARGE.
- Create profile – supply your email address, a password and other personal details as requested on the page
- Then Click Create Profile button, after supplying all the inputs.
- If profile is successfully created, proceed to log-in
- On successful log-in, fill the application form on screen instructions & directives
DETAILS CALL: 08035012650, 08062702717, 07035194717.
If this information was helpful, PLEASE share with your family and friends. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.